Sunday, July 21, 2013

Video Blog!...And New Knits Of Course

I've decided to try a little something new and attempt to do a little video blogging! Before you watch, I have to say, that it's awkward enough photographing myself for my knitwear, but watching myself on camera is another torture all together.  It also feels odd talking to people who aren't really there...well, yet anyway.    Hopefully I'll get more comfortable in front of the camera and will get more opportunity to use my editing programs.

In knitting news, I've worked up a new pattern, soon to be released called Carbondale, using ColourAdventures Dia Twist DK .  I absolutely love working with Elena Nodel's yarns. Elena has a wonderful eye for color and depth and her yarns come so wonderfully prepared! I love the bucket shape of this little hat! It can be pulled down to give your eyes a little shade, or back for slouch!

 I've also released my new summer pattern Cattails in both my Ravelry and Craftsy stores. It's a simple, striped cardi, knit from the top down, which means that there is room for customized fit! The stripes are rhythmic and help to pass the time.
Last but not least, I leave you this song by Mayer Hawthorne. It's an awesome groove that totally gets me relaxed like Sade, but the video...all those doggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment